Thriving Fintech startup is looking for an iOS lead developer!
MyMonii is looking for an iOS developer to join our team in Copenhagen!
You will be in charge of our continued mobile development on our iOS platform and address new challenging integrations.
You know all about Objective C, Swift and CoreData and are comfortable talking about the backend of our technology, mostly MySQL/NoSQL and AWS. You will of course have a proven track record integrating third-party API’s into iOS applications (not just social logins). As Jira is our base you know how to navigate and manage basic and more advanced features of that software.
You will have a significant impact on the entire company as you are expected to actively take part in developing our product roadmap and participate in the general development of the company.
You are reliable, hardworking and able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
You have some experience with and appreciate regular contact to business and technology partners.
What we offer:
– An opportunity for continuous development of your skills as we work to push the boundaries for both company and personal development.
– Being a part of a busy startup environment.
– A competitive salary.
If you are ready for the challenge?
– Send us an application and your CV, links to your GitHub, Stackoverflow answers or other developer related websites.
– You will meet with the CEO of MyMonii and an experienced CTO.
– If your profile is a match we will invite you to an extensive coding test (approximately 4 hours). This is split into two parts: 1) Issue identification and issue fixing 2) Code quality – you will write a complex section of an app. When you are done two experienced CTO’s will run through your work.
MyMonii is a Copenhagen based Fintech startup. The big vision is to be the future mobile banking and payment solution for kids and young people.
We started somewhere else: We have started building the app with a primary focus on how to impact user behaviours and needs. MyMonii is a mobile banking app for young people in the ages 8-15 years and their parents. The parents can create transactions and tasks for the children, and the children can have a simple overview of their earned, saved and spent money.
We can see a big need for the solution. Since December 2015 we have been a small team of two working full-time after receiving an investment from an Angel Investor, Thor Angelo, and SEED Capital. We have signed up 500 children on an average weekly basis. We are raising an investment of 3 million DKK to scale the business further, and within one year from now we will integrate a payment solution to the app and expand the company to Sweden and Norway.
Are you MyMonii’s iOS lead developer?
Write to us on email@example.com or ping us on 51892445 if you have questions!
Deadline for applications is 30th of june 2016. The interviews are held ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible or 1st of August 2016.